At the core of MEMN’s culture is the belief that large, traditional law firms are no longer essential for the practice of top-tier law. We believe there is a better way to attract, retain, and support the market’s most talented lawyers, and it includes combining top compensation, flexible work arrangements, and a focused, entrepreneurial culture dedicated to efficiency and client satisfaction.
The ideal MEMN candidate will include the following:
- Exceptional credentials;
- Proven business development and client management skills;
- A passion for leveraging technology and process in the practice of law;
- An interest in an entrepreneurial, self-driven work environment, including the possibility of working remotely;
- A belief in maintaining a respectful, collaborative firm culture;
- Experience in one of MEMN’s core practice areas; and
- A desire to build a top-tier law practice under a new law firm model.
If this sounds like you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume or LinkedIn profile link. Qualified candidates outside of existing MEMN markets are encouraged to apply.
For law students and junior attorneys, see information regarding MEMN’s Tech & VC Fellows Program.