Maté Zgombic Senior Legal Project Specialist
- Startup and Emerging Technology
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Corporate & Securities
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Maté is a senior legal project specialist in MEMN’s Seattle office. He specializes in startup formations, corporate governance, company financing, merger & acquisition transactions, licensing and securities regulation compliance, stock plan administration, uniform commercial code and contract management.
His prior experience includes working as a senior paralegal for Fenwick & West LLP and Goodwin Procter LLP in Silicon Valley. Prior to joining the firm, Maté founded a startup of his own and applies his experiences to the service he provides to MEMN’s clients.
- University of California – Santa Cruz (Certificate in Accounting)
- New York University – SCPS (Diploma Program in Paralegal Studies)
- Rutgers University – Newark (B.A.. Philosophy)