Jeremy Raphael Senior Attorney
- Startups and Emerging Technology
- Corporate & Securities
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Jeremy Raphael is a corporate attorney representing emerging technology companies and entrepreneurs. He leads MEMN’s New York office and focuses on working closely with startups at all stages of a company’s lifecycle, from formation and early growth advising to angel and venture capital financings to mergers and acquisitions.
Prior to joining MEMN, Jeremy was a Managing Associate in the Technology Companies Group at Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP and represented emerging technology companies as an Associate at Andrews Kurth LLP. He has guest lectured at the University of Michigan Law School’s Entrepreneurship Clinic, and is a member of the Brooklyn Law School GOLD Director’s Council.
While at Orrick and Andrews Kurth, Jeremy also advised venture capital and private equity firms in connection with investments in technology companies.
- Washington University in St. Louis (B.S.B.A., 2002), Dean’s Scholar in Business
- Brooklyn Law School (J.D., 2010)
- Jeremy represents technology companies in dozens of transactions annually, including seed and angel investments, venture capital financings and mergers and acquisitions.
- 2016 Super Lawyers New York Metro Rising Stars
- 2015 Super Lawyers New York Metro Rising Stars
- 2014 Super Lawyers New York Metro Rising Stars
Markets Recently Represented
- Real estate and financial data
- Consumer applications
- Advertising technology
- Online content
- Image recognition and artificial intelligence
- Life sciences, healthcare technology and generic pharmaceuticals
- Online sales technology